Want to have a smooth and thin face? Here's HowHealthy Life
Having smooth and thin facial skin is not an easy matter. During the COVID-19 pandemic, for example. Various skin problems such as textured skin, enlarged facial pores, and wrinkles on the face can come as a result of using masks continuously.
These skin problems can certainly affect appearance and reduce self-confidence. Therefore, proper skin care is needed so that you can have smooth and thin skin. That way, facial skin looks more flawless and healthy.
How to Get Smooth, Poreless and Flawless Skin Lifestyle also affects skin health. Therefore, if you want to have smooth, healthy, and poreless facial skin, you need to change your lifestyle and take proper skin care. Here are some ways:
1. Exercise regularlyRegular exercise can make the skin healthier, even younger. This is because exercise can make blood circulation smoother, so the supply of oxygen and nutrients to skin cells is also good. That way, the skin becomes healthier and looks fresh.
2. Eat healthy foodHealthy and glowing facial skin can also be obtained by eating healthy foods. Healthy foods for the skin are usually foods that contain high antioxidants, vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, and omega 3, and have a low glycemic index.
Some examples are carrots, lettuce, tomatoes, broccoli, chia seeds, kidney beans, almonds, salmon, sardines, apples, bananas, oranges, and kiwis.
3. Consume enough waterConsumption of sufficient water, which is at least 8 glasses or 2 liters per day, can make the skin healthier. Several studies show that drinking plenty of water every day will keep the skin moist.
4. Keep skin cleanFacial skin must always be kept clean. Therefore, it is recommended that you clean your face twice a day, in the morning and at night before going to bed.
5. Using skin care productsJust cleaning your face is not enough. You should also use skincare or other skin care products, such as toners, serums, and moisturizers, so that facial skin is properly nourished. Do not forget to always use sunscreen so that the skin is protected from sun exposure.
Facial Treatments to Improve Face ShapeIn addition to having a smooth and poreless face, many people crave a thin and proportional face shape, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The habit of workers who spend a lot of time doing virtual meetings via zoom makes people pay more attention to their own face shape. In the end, this allows them to have more “room” in correcting the flaws on their faces that are displayed on the laptop screen.
This condition is known as the “zoom boom” phenomenon and makes some people choose to visit beauty clinics to improve their face shape. If you are one of those affected by this phenomenon, don't worry. There are several treatments that can change the shape of the face without surgery, including:
Thread liftYou can do thread lift treatments or thread implants at a beauty clinic to get a proportional face without surgery. This type of treatment is known to make facial skin look firmer and younger.
BotoxThe next treatment that can make the face look proportional or thinner is botox. Botox can be used as a solution to remove wrinkles on the face.
FillersFiller injections can not only make the nose look sharper, but also tighten the skin, disguise wrinkles on the face, and make the lips look fuller.
HIFUHIFU or high-intensity focused ultrasound is a therapy that uses ultrasonic waves to tighten the skin, reduce wrinkles, make skin texture smoother, and even define the jaw line.
Without taking the surgical route, a proportional face shape can be obtained by performing the above treatments. To find out more about how to properly care for your skin and the most appropriate treatment procedure for your facial condition, you should first consult with your doctor.